Seminar 2- Trade, Communication, and Self-Awareness
Las Cruces, NM
September 26-28, 2023


Bernadette's Highlights


I call this picture New Friends of Bernadette with Daniel standing in front of the Santa Teresa International Livestock Office. Notce the bullhead above us. 




I called this picture When the Cows Come Home- after crossing into the US, they are onto their next home sweet home. 


I call this picture Look Down the Yonder- Daniel is pointing out much the Santa Teressa International Livestock has grown since its existance. 




I call this picture the Old Wagon. It was the first thing that caught my attention as we arrived at the Santa Teresa International Livestock. I did not know what to expect. My curiousity ran high!


I call this picture the Crossing of Cattle into the US. That morning, they crossed in the hundres of cattle. The black fence is the border of US and Mexico. The cowboys joked that they are now 'green'.



I call this picture the Waiting Game. There are important papers like bonds and dipping baths of the cows that must be done before the cows cross into the US. There is a detailed US and Mexico process says Daniel. Each side must verify all documents before the cows are allowed to cross into the US. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog